song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0XbB3GxuA
food: spicy dumplings, noodle soup, fried asian snacks
images: new beginning, happy young brother, sunshine, popcorn, funny videos, messy buns, laughter, the golden tan of my best friend, her shiny black hair reflecting in the sunlight
book: the birth of a tragedy by friedrich nietzsche


how far away sorrow feels
when im bursting with laughter
a bubble around me
filling up more and more
as i widen my smiles
what is the world?
a small paper boat that
twelve year old me is waving goodbye
my family is looking at the sea
there goes the world
off to an adventure
or to become a disastrous shipwreck
but why care?
why should i be bothered?
off we go too
and we enjoy our Sunday brunch




Image result for gif anime beach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog