song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53rCO8BsKwU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSQbUbQ2w-Efood: hummus and warm buns with coffee, honey camilla tea, chocolate cookies
animal: squirrel
book: nietzsche- the twilight of the idols
how can someone be so inspiring? it's a book that breathes, it has a soul, it has a life. how do i know? i can hear its heartbeat.

a letter i received from a loving friend:

Dear S,

The things we talked about - spiritual journeys and travels, cafés and restaurants - I want those things.
I just forgot that I wanted them.

I was avoiding you, because I was fatigued because I was being weak.
But sitting alone in a comfy chair isn't the solution to that.

I like you. You're witty, affectionate and clever.
I'm a fool for not indulging in you and the world.


Hope I didn't let enough time pass for you to not want me anymore.
Enough time has passed for me to know I want to be with you, and that I want more than what was.

Sincerely yours if you want,
E


how does one respond to this? 
if i could, i would freeze time.
keep love stored in a little glass jar, until i'm ready for it.
but that's not how life works.
time is bitter, constantly on the move.
so i have to run or let go.

Image result for anime gif lofi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog