Related image

current songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbwYZCga50U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRXtbLqIx04

book: some progress with murakami, he is the warm coffee to a rainy day.

animal: squirrel, nibbling away. an echo in one of the chambers of my subconsciousness is telling me to worry, but ignorance is bliss.

thoughts: why can't a vacuum be my pet? my father bought a vacuum. he's skinny, boney, so deprived of food. when he's charging he's leaning against the wall, tired from a long day work. silly electronics making me experience empathy for a soulless object...
this would be a fun short story. some guy is so lonely, that he adopts a vacuum as a pet.

dear vacuum
i'm sorry we are exploiting you
it doesn't matter that i'm writing this 
you probably don't understand human words anyway
but this isn't a letter to you
it's a letter to my ability to feel empathy for anything remotely human looking
ah, how wonderful to be so kind hearted...

food: hotdogs, buns fresh from the oven

soft chocolate is melting on the tip of my tongue
oh sweet, sweet, sweetness
let's fly to the moon some day
fill each others loneliness
with a thousand stars 
but for now
i'll just enjoy my coffee
Image result for cafe anime gif

Comments

Popular posts from this blog